The Physical Security Division is responsible for the policy, plans, programs oversight and budget for the USMEPCOM's physical security functions in coordination with DoD and the physical security community.
- Coordinates with DoD and non-DoD entities as required for all USMEPCOM physical security matters
- Conducts Physical Security Site Surveys
- Plans and coordinates resources for physical security projects
- Manages Federal Protective Service (FPS) Protective Security Officers
- Manages the Physical Security community of practice across the USMEPCOM enterprise