The Logistics Division provides logistical sustainment to support the USMEPCOM mission of evaluating applicants for eligibility for military service.
- Coordinates with DoD and non-DoD entities as required for all USMEPCOM logistics matters
- Manages centralized property book and conducts logistic/supply operations
- Manages medical logistics operations
- Manages GSA vehicle fleet
- Manages Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss and Installation Agreements/G-Invoicing
- Manages the logistics community of practice across the USMEPCOM enterprise