Little Rock, AR
Military Entrance Processing Station
The initial order forming the Armed Forces Examining and Entrance Stations was issued on September 17, 1943, and the first Little Rock Station was located at 3rd and Main Streets on the second floor of the American-German Bank Building, commonly known then as the USO Building. On March 1, 1965, the station moved to the Old Post Office Building at 2d and Center Streets, where it occupied the second and third floors for nearly eleven years. In 1976, the station moved to the second floor of the KARK Channel 4 Television Station Building on 3rd Street, between Louisiana and Center Streets. The Little Rock MEPS relocated in April 1991 to 100 Main Street, a former Trailways Bus Terminal. On July 15, 2002, the Little Rock MEPS relocated to it's current location of 1520 Riverfront Drive.